Medicolegal Advisory Board
Dr. Santosh G Honavar
- Zeigler International Fellowship, Orbis International, New York, USA - 1999
- Pfizer National Award - 1990
- Col. Rangachari Gold Medal, All India Ophthalmological Society - 1992
- ARVO-Santen International Fellowship, ARVO, USA - 1996
- Young Scientist Award, Indian Society of Oncology - 2000
- Achievement Award, Andhra Pradesh State Ophthalmological Society - 2001 and Dr Vengala Rao Award, Andhra Pradesh State Ophthalmological Society - 2001
- Achievement Award, American Academy of Ophthalmology - 2002, Best of Show Award, American Academy of Ophthalmology - 2006, Senior Achievement Award, American Academy of Ophthalmology - 2009
- Dr Surya Prasad Rao Oration, Andhra Pradesh State Ophthalmological Association - 2006 Dr Siva Reddy International Award, All India Ophthalmological Society - 2009 and many more..
Dr. Parikshit Gogate
- MBBS from B.J. Medical (Pune University) 1st class, 1992
- MS (Ophth) from Govt. Medical College, Miraj, 1997
- FRCS (Edin) (Ophth) from Royal College of Surgeon, Edinburg, 2001
- MSc (Community Eye Health) from University College, London, 2001
- Medical Director, Atharva Netralaya Pvt Ltd, a corporate eye hospital chain with a philanthrophic touch, May 2013
- Head, Department of Community Eye Care, ORBIS supported Department of Pediatric Ophthalmology, H. V. Desai Eye Hospital, Pune, India. Consultant since 1998-Aug 2009.
- Visiting Faculty – International Center for Advancement of Rural Eye care, L. V. Prasad Eye Institute, Hyderabad (2002- ).
Dr. T. Nirmal Fredrick
(MS, DO, DNB, FICO, FCD)
- Dr. T. Nirmal Fredrick is Chief Eye Surgeon Phaco & Glaucoma
- Super specialty training in United Kingdom at the Birchill Hospital, Manchester and Royal eye infirmary.
- Awarded the Fellowship of International Council of Opthalmology (Cambridge) in 1998.
- Trainer of eye doctors in Phacoemulsification and SICS Cataract Surgeries, Spectacle dispensing & IT in Healthcare.
- Dr.Nirmal Fredrick is a specialist in Cataract & Phacoemulsification, Glaucoma, Squint, Ocutoplasty and Orbital Surgeries and has to his credit over 15,000 cataract and eye surgeries.
- Hospital Management Consultant and lead auditor for NABH, Quality Council of India.
- Post graduate Diploma in Hospital Management from the Annamalai University in 1999.
Dr. Jagannath Boramani
(MBBS, MS - Ophthalmology)
- Dr. Jagannath Boramani has a bright acadmic career and has never missed his rank in University
throughout his career.
- He has a phenomenal experience of working with the leading Eye Hospitals.
- Apart From this he has to his credit numerous scientific presentations in state as well as national conferences and has received awards for a few of them
Dr. Jagdeesh Kandi